1. The promoter of this competition is Wacoal EMEA Ltd (“the Promoter”). The competition is only open to anyone aged 18 years and above who are not employed by or connected with the Promoter.
2. The promoter will have the right to disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
3. The closing date of this competition is 00:00 (midnight GMT) on Sunday 6th December 2015.
4. The main prize for one winner is a £250 voucher for a high street store or online retailer of your choice (or the equivalent in your local currency) and three sets of Elomi lingerie (each set consisting of one bra and one co-ordinate) - subject to availability.
5. Two runner ups will each win one set of Elomi lingerie (consisting of one bra and one co-ordinate) - subject to availability.
6. The winner(s) of the prize(s) will be selected at random by independent judges. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into. The winner(s) will be notified in writing by email within 7 days of the closing date (6th December 2015)
7. If the potential winner(s) cannot be contacted by the 13th December 2015 or the prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner(s) forfeits all rights to the prize, and an alternative winner may be selected. An unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
8. Please note that no cash prize alternative will be offered. The prize is non-negotiable and location is at the discretion of the promoter depending on location of the winner. The Promoters decision is final.
9. The Promoters reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify this promotion at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
10. By entering into this prize competition, the participant agrees to identify and hold harmless Wacoal EMEA Ltd and the promoters and their respective affiliates and their promotional partners (including each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any liabilities, losses, damages, rights, claims or other causes of action of any kind arising (in whole or in part), directly or indirectly, out of participation in the prize competition or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the prize competition (including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy). For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in the preceding sentence is intended to exclude or limit the liability of the Promoters, Wacoal Ltd in respect of death or personal injury caused by the promoters’ negligence.
11. It is strictly one entry per person.
12. Please note that by entering this competition you are agreeing to receive further e-mail communications from Wacoal EMEA Ltd about news, competitions, product information and services. We respect your privacy.