Elomi is proud to announce it is taking part in the Curve Fashion Festival. The Curve Fashion Festival is a brand new and unique fashion festival set on becoming the UKs largest plus size event which is being held on the 26th September 2015 in Manchester Central.
At the Curve Fashion Festival, Elomi will showcase its stunning AW15 lingerie and swimwear collections. Fashionable and designed specifically for the fuller figured woman, Elomi offers lingerie and swimwear with unparalleled fit, comfort and support just for the curvier figure.
Joining Elomi at the Curve Fashion Festival will also be Mish, one of Elomi’s stockists and the independent boutique who helps to provide ladies with a larger bust access to fantastic lingerie that does their curves justice. Mish will be on hand to provide professional bra fittings for all attendees and offer the chance for purchase.
Guests attending the festival will also be able to see Elomi collections brought to life during the stunning Curvy Festival Catwalk Fashion Show where gorgeous full figure models will wear a number of Elomi’s latest lingerie and swimwear looks.
Elomi’s Head of Marketing, Ann-Marie Manley said: “We’re so excited for the Curve Fashion Festival! The festival is set to become the UKs largest plus size event so we can’t wait to meet all the attendees. Not only is it a great opportunity for us to showcase the Elomi collection and grow Elomi’s fan base but it’s also a huge opportunity to educate women on the importance of correctly fitting lingerie too.”
Elomi’s top tips on how to check you are wearing the right size bra:
1. Straps - Your bra straps are not there to hold the weight of your bust but there for support. Restricted- stretch or padded straps increase comfort and support.
2. Hook & Eyes – Make sure when you buy your bra you are fitting on the first hook and eye. This allows for stretch throughout the wear of the bra and therefore it will last longer.
3. Back Band - The band of your bra should sit flat around your back. If it is riding up then you are wearing the wrong size.
4. Cups – Your bust should fit nicely in the cups of the bra, if you are spilling out the top or not filling the cup, then you are wearing the wrong size.
5. Underwire – The underwire of your bra should sit flat against the chest wall – if it is lifting away then you are wearing a bra size too small.
Elomi is designed specifically for the full figure, so curvier women can enjoy total fit and support in a range of sophisticated styles including swimwear right up to a J cup. The brand pairs sheer elegance and total comfort and they understand exactly what perfectly fitting lingerie can do for the fuller figure and your confidence. Elomi believes that every woman should look and feel fabulous in their lingerie. Fashionable and a little bit retro, Elomi offers unparalleled fit, comfort and support for the curvier figure. It makes every woman feel confident and sensual. But it’s on-trend too, with an eye on the season’s prints, patterns and embroidery.
Mish believes that all women's curves are too good to hide! They offer a great selection of lingerie that both flatters and emphasises the natural curves of all shapes and sizes. Their professional bra fitting team offer a full bra fitting service to every customer as their research has show that close to 90% of women are wearing the wrong size. Mish specialise in providing ladies with larger busts, pretty yet supportive bras, and an experience that will change the way they view bra shopping for the better.